BLOG EMAIL FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR


STOLEYOURLOVER
Hi I'm Angela and I love this and that.

recents
Smile / Escapism / Hahaha spamming you w our webcam pictures taken @... /

Affiliates
Ah Si Charis Chloe Megan Susanna Yvonne

©redits
16thday x x x x


Only exception on Monday, August 30, 2010 9:18 PM

Wall.


Ikea w Von and Beatiz today. :> xo


The food there is so damn good. :D Meatballs, chicken wings, hot dogs and diam cakes. Just everything man, I could eat there everyday. (Okay maybe not.) Had fun chatting non-stop and stuff. :) Hmm, and not to mention 'stealing' iced tea and getting stares frm old people. (Y) Love you girls. 


And movie + drinks + fatness last night w zx and zq. Hehe I had so much fun, rly. Or maybe it was just the drinks. But whtever I wna do it again! :>


Pfft, blurry pictures but hey. Don't blame me, blame the sucky lighting plus the fact tht I forgot to on my flash. :p