BLOG EMAIL FACEBOOK TWITTER TUMBLR


STOLEYOURLOVER
Hi I'm Angela and I love this and that.

recents
Breathe / Believe / Only exception / Smile / Escapism / Hahaha spamming you w our webcam pictures taken @... /

Affiliates
Ah Si Charis Chloe Megan Susanna Yvonne

©redits
16thday x x x x


People watching on Sunday, September 5, 2010 8:23 PM

Attempted to study 'cause of bff's letter. She's the best, I swear. Mad love her and she's so sweet, gonna try to study again tmr! :> And she's in Macau nw, aww. Miss her. :) Ended up people watching.

And the funny thing is, after I went to shit (Oops.) and I came back, there was a fucking fly in my cup. And it was like, half dead. It was still trying to get itself out of my coffee. Well too fucking bad. Nobody asked it to fly right into my cup.

Still not in the mood for pictures, sorry.